If you have an insatiable craving to drive the ultimate performance machine, we share your passion! The TKO Motorsports team is obsessed with building cars so powerful they take street and track driving to the extreme.
Each TKO car is carefully handcrafted in our meticulously maintained and equipped facility, using the most powerful custom-built racing engines and transmissions available for street-legal applications. We then wrap all that brute strength in a sleek, vintage-style body that’s guaranteed to turn heads. And while these beasts look and sound fierce, they’re also incredibly easy to drive and maintain.
TKO Motorsports has designed a 6-second Pro Mod Spec Classic Car inspired by David’s love and passion for the 1941 Willy’s. He wanted to create a car that had nostalgia and power packed all in one package.
- Sonny’s Race Engine 802 cui 1300 hp on 89 octane and 2 400 wet shots of nitrous
- Over 1700 hp to grab your attention
- Features 25.5 roll cage Chromoly
- TKO Motorsports Custom AP Racing 4 Piston Front Brake System
- Mark Williams 10″ Rear End with TKO designed Oil Cooling System made to preserve the intricate moving parts inside the Differential
1972 Chevy Nova
The TKO Motorsports 1972 Chevy Nova is the most extreme street car to be developed by the company. This car has a massive 940 cui Sonny’s Race Engine with 3 400 wet shots of nitrous making a combined 2500+ hp and over 3000+ FTLBS of torque. On the motor alone, it was designed to make 1700+ hp on 91 octane. TKO Motorsports custom designed electronics system with state-of-the-art digital dash and EFI Technology Fuel Injection Management System.
We believe in safety, so we have installed a three-bottle fire suppression system to keep the driver safe and out of harm’s way. This car also features a Mark Williams 11″ rear end which is also used in Top Fuel dragsters.
The unique thing about this rear end is President David Traitel and Mark Williams himself had an idea to make the impossible possible. The rear is usually not made for street cars because the differential does see oil until 60+ mph meaning that an oil pump system would need to be designed to give a continuous supply to the rear to keep it street legal and track proven. The motor is the first of its kind to be built for the street, and David wanted to be sure TKO was first in line with Sonny’s Race Engines.
- 25.5 NHRA certified Chromoly cage ready for a 6 second quarter mile pass
- Runs a 33.5x17.0-16 Good Year Slick to hold all of its brute Horsepower.
- Designed to be a street legal pro mod equipped with TKO Motorsports High-Performance Lift System (HPLS)
1960 Chevy El Camino
TKO Motorsports Spec Trans AM Series Design
Our 1960 Chevy El Camino is in a class of its own design to handle across the apex and stick. This car features many great attributes starting with TKO Motorsports High Performance Lift System (HPLS) on all 4 corners balancing this 4600 lbs. car around the track with ease. The car is balanced to 51% front to 49% rear making it an optimal handling car. This vehicle will pass tech at any race event, and it also features center locking wheels wrapped in Hoosier Road Race Slicks Tires. TKO Motorsports designed brake system using AP Racing Brake Calipers Front and Rear with Vented Rotors.
- Blueprint Race Engine LS3 427 making 540 hp and 600 lbs. of torque
- Tremec 6-Speed Gear Box
- TKO Motorsports hand-built Trans Am Spec Square Tube Chassis