2003-2017 DODGE VIPER CAMBER CASTER LOCK OUT PLATE KIT
A big problem with the Dodge Viper is keeping your suspension in proper adjustment. Hard driving or driving your Viper on the track, often times, will result in your suspension coming out of adjustment due to the poor design of the factory suspension adjusters. Excessive tire wear and poor performance are common problems when your Viper suspension is out of adjustment. There is also the added expense of constantly correcting your out of adjustment suspension.
TKO Motorsports Camber Caster Lock Out Plates solve the Viper suspension out of adjustment problem.
- Easy to install
- Complete kit; front and rear
- Any reputable alignment shop can perform the installation and adjustments; no special tools required
- Suspension will stay in adjustment even under the most intense racing conditions
- Wedge cam eccentric adjuster provides easy precise adjustment
- Manufactured from aerospace alloy
- Lightweight and extremely strong
- Designed, engineered, and tested for extreme racing applications
All prices include credit card processing fee
TKOSROD1493K 2003-2017 DODGE VIPER CAMBER CASTER LOCK OUT PLATE KIT INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|