Some of the biggest weak points in any factory brake system are the rubber lines. Rubber lines expand under pressure causing a spongy negative brake pedal feel, this makes it difficult for any driver to modulate braking correctly. Rubber lines also deteriorate quickly in an elevated temperature racing environment.
TKO Motorsports steel braided brake lines are built specifically for maximum performance in the harshest racing environments. Our brake line kits have been tested under the most demanding conditions possible; IMSA, Trans Am, World Time Attack and Pirelli World Challenge.
Kit comes complete with:
- 2 front and 2 rear high-pressure PTFE (Teflon) stainless steel braided lines
- Direct fit, no modifications necessary
- DOT highway use, legal
- High temperature silicone heat shielding on all lines to prevent overheating in extreme track environments
- High temperature line routes for ABS and brake pad wear electrical wires
- Every line is pressure tested to over 2000 psi (this far exceeds maximum pressure possible by a driver)
All prices include credit card processing fee