5TH GEN VIPER BALL JOINT HEAT SHIELDS
With the huge leap forward in performance of the 5th Gen Viper, heat from the brakes has now become an issue. Radiating heat from the brakes causes the ball joints rubber sealing boots to fail which leads to premature ball joint failure, not to mention a big mess.
With our ball joint heat shields, premature ball joint failure is no longer a problem for Viper owners who enjoy driving their Viper to the limits of its performance envelope.
Kit comes complete with:
- Front upper and lower ball joint heat shields
- Rear upper and lower ball joint heat shields
- Rear toe link heat shields
- Very easy installation, no tools required for installation
- Heat shields withstand 1000°F continued exposure
All prices include credit card processing fee
TKOSROD1300K 5TH GEN VIPER BALL JOINT HEAT SHIELDS
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 4.5 in|
There are no reviews yet.