One of the best ways to improve suspension performance and in turn reduce lap times is to reduce “unsprung” or “semi-unsprung weight”. There are many mathematical formulas and long drawn out boring explanations of “unsprung weight” or “semi unsprung weight” reduction benefits. A simple understanding of the concept; if you are wearing a 20 lb. backpack, it is going to be more difficult to run, jump, and turn than if you were not wearing a 20 lb. backpack.
Our front and rear light weight racing suspension does just that, reduces “unsprung weight” or “semi-unsprung weight” (gets rid of the metaphorical backpack) while also giving you the ability to make precise suspension adjustments for changing track conditions or drivers preference with ease.
1000’s of hours at the track and 30 years of experience in the highest form of motorsports competition have gone directly into the design, engineering and manufacturing of our 5th Gen Viper racing suspension.
- 100% 4130 chromoly alloy steel control arm construction (ground and polished)
- 100% aircraft quality TIG welded
- Adjustable spindle pins
- Adjustable camber curves; front and back
- Adjustable caster
- Built in line routes
Kit comes complete with:
- Complete set of front and rear control arms
- Stainless steel PTFE spherical bearings and Heim joints
- Spindle pins and spacers
- Billet aluminum adjustable rear toe links
- Billet aluminum adjustable line routes
- Billet aluminum bump-steer kit
- Adjustable sway bar links
- No bind sway bar pillow blocks
All prices include credit card processing fee