A big problem with the Porsche 997 is keeping your suspension in proper adjustment. Hard driving or driving your Porsche 997 on the track, often times, will result in your suspension coming out of adjustment due to the poor design of the factory suspension adjusters. Excessive tire wear and poor performance are common problems when your Porsche 997 suspension is out of adjustment. There is also the added expense of constantly correcting your out of adjustment suspension.
TKO Motorsports Camber Caster Lock Out Plates solve the Porsche 997 suspension out of adjustment problem.
- Easy to install
- Complete kit; front and rear
- Any reputable alignment shop can perform the installation and adjustments; no special tools required
- Suspension will stay in adjustment even under the most intense racing conditions
- Wedge cam eccentric adjuster provides easy precise adjustment
- Manufactured from aerospace alloy
- Lightweight and extremely strong
- Designed, engineered, and tested for extreme racing applications
This product is made to order