The ARHC Suspension System® (Active Ride Height Control) is a game changer for the automotive aftermarket world. Giving vehicles 1-inch to 3-inches of LIFT adjustment, our ARHC Suspension System provides comfortable street driving without worrying about speed bumps or driveways and an easier loading and unloading process, avoiding damage to lower splitters, diffusers, or ground effects. The ARHC is a Race-Proven suspension system built to provide optimum performance and improved handling when set to track height.
This is the ONLY adjustable, track-legal street compliant suspension system on the market today
Unlike other adjustable, non-track legal suspension systems that utilize a rubber air-bladder on a single-application shot, TKO Motorsports ARHC® system is a custom built hydraulic based system built to provide maximum performance at all levels.
Current systems available:
- Dodge Viper
In design > production phase for 2021 include:
Custom Rod, Pro-Touring and Pro-Street builds also available.
- Aluminum coil-over racing shocks with ARHC® integration provides improved handling and performance
- Up to 8″ inches of ride height adjustment (varies by application)
- Available with single, double, or non adjustable compression & rebound settings
- “Track”, “Street” and “Load” ride height adjustments
- Model specific kits include all hardware needed for installation (TKO Motorsports installation & tuning available)
- Rebuildable and Re-valveable
- Dyno sheets provided with every shock
- One of the ONLY adjustable track legal suspensions available
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
1316 Capital Blvd., Ste. 103
Reno, NV 89502
Sales & Support
Tel: (775) 857-1913
Fax: (775) 857-1934